Liverpool booked their place with a famous comeback against Barcelona on Tuesday, and Tottenham did likewise on Wednesday, recovering from a home first-leg defeat and a 2-0 second-leg deficit to win 3-2 at Ajax and progress on away goals
Liverpool and Tottenham have reached the Champions League final after two of the most remarkable nights in the history of the competition.
The match will be held on Saturday 1 June, kicking off at 21:00. This is the tenth successive season that the final has taken place at the weekend
HOW TO PREDICT & WIN
NOTE:- Kindly follow the Simple Instruction outlined below when predicting in order not to be disqualified.
1. Wiseofficial Will Only Reward The First 5 Correct Predictors
2. Drop Your Predictions In This Simple Order *Correct Score And One Player To Score
Tottenham 2 – 0 Liverpool (Lucas)
3. Use Your Full Name When Commenting As It Appears On Your ID Card & Bank Account *Very Important*
4. Do Not Reply Anyone’s Comment (Drop Yours Fresh)
5. Do Not Drop Your Bank Account, Phone No or Email while Predicting/Commenting.
All Winners will be announced after the Game, make sure you check Wiseofficial after the match!
Wiseofficial Predicts is a product created to celebrate & reward Football lovers who use our Platform.
We reward Football lovers weekly predicting matches on our Website and 5 Winners are being rewarded N5,000 each via Bank Transfers when they predict the score correctly.
Don’t dull yourself Predict now & Win!!!